Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ashleigh's email

Hey guys, I just checked the blog & noticed that my post didn't show up. So sorry, I'm going to try it again...
 
Re: Ashleigh's email address: to_little@hotmail.com
 
Hello, here's my email so that you can all send me your portion of the project. Please write "Eng 383" or something along those lines so that I know who you are. Also, please include your full name somewhere on you paper so that I can document it within the project to show that everyone's completed their parts. As well, I'm not quite sure how everyone's going to present their group's portion, so, whoever is in charge of doing the smaller intros & conclusions for each aspect of our topic can you please include a title to go along with it so that I can group things together better. Of course, that means that each person within the smaller groups should also include that title somewhere on the paper so that I know which one is which.
Thanks and good luck, Ashleigh.



Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Get them today!

No comments: